Therefore be careful how you walk, not as unwise men but as wise, making the most of your time, because the days are evil. Ephesians 5:15-16

Saturday, March 31, 2012

‘Most Evil Person Alive’ Newsweek Editors Caught Joking About Letting Cheney Die

On Monday’s edition of Newsweek’s daily NewsBeast in-house video, Newsweek/Daily Beast assignment editor Allison Yarrow said of Cheney: “But can you imagine being that organ donor?...I would never do it. I’d say ‘give me my heart back.” Newsweek senior writer Ramin Setoodeh added, “I would never give my heart to Dick Cheney. It would freeze over.” Yarrow offered: “He may be one of the most evil people in the world.”    

See for yourself:
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2012/03/30/Newsweek-Editors-Caught-Joking-About-Letting-Cheney-Die

No comments:

Post a Comment